Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, May 11, 2018

New Release

My new kit is called, "Noble Steed" and is has these fun elements and papers that are special when you have a Horse lover in the family. It's all about Western Riding and Rodeo's. One part is formerly a PDW Collab and that inspired the rest of this Bundle, that and my daughter. Buy them individually or in the Bundled Collection which is on Sale this week for $4.50.  I also have a gift for you today below. This sweet little Extra is yours by stopping by and downloading it. Always love hearing from you and what you think of my designs.  Click on first preview to go to my store.





 Former PDW Collab
Laramie
 Laramie

 Freebie

Download Expired, Pick it up in the Store for $2.  Just click Preview.

As always Happy Scraping and thank you for all the nice comments.  They mean so much to us all as Designers. Laramie

No comments:

 

fixodent