Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, October 13, 2017

New Release

Well look at this I'm posting on Friday. Ha!  I have been such a slacker and I'm on time today.  I have a new kit out today about digital scrap-booking your Bible Study.  Some people do it right in their Study Bible and I like that I can do it digitally.  I have included instructions for those of you new to scrap-booking.  It's on sale this week for only $1.75.  Can you do that with those items you buy at the store? No Way!  This is such a great deal.  Click the preview to go to my store.

 Laramie - Bible Study Scrapbook
 Laramie
 Laramie
Maybe this isn't your thing and that's OK.  I always have something fun and pretty to make your digital layouts look fabulous!  As always Happy Scraping.   Laramie

No comments:

 

fixodent