Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Sunday, June 18, 2017

New Release

Oh my goodness, I forgot to post.  Here is the new kit I released on Friday called, "Todaro Road" Revamped.  I have added lots of great stuff to make this a wonderful mega kit. Check it out below and just click on the preview to pick it up this week for only $4.50 in my store.
 Click preview to go to my store.




Here are a few layouts to inspire you. Very fun and colorful kit with lots of word art and playful elements and papers.
Laramie  page 1
 page 2
Double Page
 Laramie  page 1
 page 2
 Double Page
 Desk Top
 Tammy
Hope you have been a little inspired and pick up this wonderful kit and add it to the collection of products that you have started from my store.  As always Happy Scrapping.  Document those memories to enjoy for years to come.

Laramie

No comments:

 

fixodent