Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, June 30, 2017

New Release and a Freebie

Today I have a really sweet little kit about love and owls.  It's adorable and has such wonderful colors.  Wait till you see the layouts and don't forget to go to the bottom.  Just click the preview to go to my store and pick this wonderful kit up.  It's on sale this week for $3.

Check out these pretty pages using this kit and don't forget to go to the bottom of post.
Laramie
 Laramie double page
 page 1
 page 2
 Laramie
 Claudette
 JO
Aren't these so pretty!  I think everyone loves the wood paper best. Ha!  What wonderful inspiration to get you started.  And now what you have all been waiting for, drum roll please!  A little gift for stopping by and checking out my designs.  I hope that you will come back again to see my other work.

Here is a Freebie and hope you pick up the kit as well.  Just go LINK EXPIRED.  Thanks for stopping by to see my designs.  Remember this gift is available until Monday night and then it's in the store for $2 Tuesday.  As always happy scrapping!

You can pick up the Freebie in my store HERE  for $2 Tuesday.              

Laramie

No comments:

 

fixodent