Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, December 14, 2012

New Release

Some of you might remember, "Serendipity" from the old store.  I have made a few revisions but love the colors and the papers are my favorite part.  The Team has done some wonderful layouts to inspire you. Go get this fab kit this week for only $3.99 just click the preview to check it out.

 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Kandice
 Kim B
 Sandie
 Sandie
 Sandrine
 Sharon
Didn't the team do a wonderful job. Love the variety of layouts.  Well last night was my final night of class and I did great. Loved all the other students designs. Everyone did great. Now I will have time for everything else. Sigh... Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Holly Dollar Days at PDW were you get a kit for $1.50. Can't beat that. A new one each day so be sure to stop by.  Have a Great Weekend.

No comments:

 

fixodent