Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, August 3, 2012

Freebie Add-On and New Release

I have been having so much fun with this project. Not only doing layouts but making the kits. Lots of fun elements for this month and some holidays in the Add-On.  These are such cute papers and love to recolor them to match my layouts. Get it this week for $4.99 by clicking the preview.

 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
Kandice
Sharon
Here is your Freebie Add-On. It coordinates with all my p365 Bundles. Some holidays from around the globe and a few other goodies.
Download Expired. Click on Preview to pick it up in my store.
Sorry I'm a little late today. Completely messed up this week with what day it is. Do you ever have those weeks. Put the trash out a day early. HA!  Hope everyone has a lovely week end.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

that is seriously so cute!! and your LO's are fantastic...as always!!

 

fixodent