Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Monday, February 20, 2012

Project 365

Here is the next week in my Project 365 and what a fun one. We went from warm weather to snow and I was busy everyday. We have a new compost and the kid's got Valentine's ready for their friends at school. I had goodies for everyone and it snowed and we had a late start for school on Wed. so we walked. I'm part of the Sierra Watercolor Society and the "Art Angels" taught a watercolor class to some wonderful 5th grader. I love volunteering with these talented ladies. Had a yummy dinner of Pork Cutlet, Red Cabbage and fried Potatoes on Friday and looked and bought a Birthday present for a party at Chuck E. Cheese. Plus Karate, College and Work. I'm tired. LOL
 page 1
 page 2
Hope I'm inspiring someone to do this next year. It has been so fun. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Have some home work tomorrow in the computer lab at school tomorrow wish me luck.

No comments:

 

fixodent