Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, July 8, 2011

Freebie Add-On and New Release

I'm so excited to be in a Fabulous Store. I'm so lucky!  If you haven't checked it out yet please do.  The forum is amazing.  I have one new kit and two from STI to Release.
Well, you say, it's finally here my new kit.  This one is all about the Optometrist.  I was inspired my my fabulous Optometrist and our visit to have our son's eye's checked. He did great by the way. You can pick this kit up this week for $4.99 by clicking the preview.  Hope you've had a chance to look around the store and forum.  My new Creative team has done just wonderful layouts for your inspiration.

 Laramie
 Cheryl
 Gina
 Kandice
 Kim B
 Marie
 Marif
 Rene
 Sharon
 Trisha

 Here is Lavish Green Bundle and I've included the lovely cluster. This is a very versatile kit and you can pick it up for $6.99 this week click preview to pick it up.  Check out the inspirational layout's the creative team have done.




 Cheryl
 Gina
 Kim B
 Marif
 Kandice
 Rene
 Sharon
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie

 Here is another kit that I had at STI called "Graduate" and it's on sale this week for $4.99 and id you click the preview to can pick it up.

 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Cheryl
 Gina
 Jennifer
 Kandice
 Kim B
 Rene
 Sharon
 Here is your Freebie Add-On. Hope you like it.
Download Expired

You can pick this up in the Store for $2 Tuesdays.
Hope you have a great week end.  It will take a little time to get all my kits in the new store  but don't worry.  Hope I see your layouts in our gallery and get to know you in our forum.

No comments:

 

fixodent