Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day Challenge

Join me in the Forum today for the New Years Day Challenge. Go HERE. I have a fun challenge for you and this beautiful kit when you have posted to the gallery. Can't wait to chat and scrap.
Come and have a bit of fun. I'm headed off to go check in. Not going out today I think it was 24 degrees and 4 degrees C. Buuurrrrr! I will start my layout quite soon. I can't believe I'm up this early. I'm not a morning person. LOL!

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years Eve. I took the kid's to play and eat out and then we had hot chocolate when we got home. I of course was working at midnight and got a call from my sweetie how had to work. It was nice and quite. Hee! Hee! Best wishes in the New Year to everyone.

Laramie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

 

fixodent