Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The start of Advent and a new Desktop

December first is the start of Advent. We have new Advent Calendar's up from the children's Aunt in Germany. They are adorable. I decided not to put all the candies in the pockets because I picture getting up one morning and seeing a littering of candy wrappers laying on the floor in front of the Calendar's. So I will put them in each night for the next morning. I'll do a layout soon.
To Celebrate I made this cute desktop with two different sizes for the month of December. Click on the preview to go to the store and pick it up for a $1!
Here are a couple of layouts for Seeing Santa that I wanted to show you. I'm very glad that everyone is liking the new kit. I had so much fun making it.
Jane
Jennifer
Jennifer
We have some wonderful new goodies in the store and lots of sales so stop by and check it out. I'll post again later tonight with our new collab and our free with purchase kit. They are both gorgeous.
Finishing up some home work and getting ready to start a new flash project. Should be interesting.

No comments:

 

fixodent