Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New this week at Scrap That Idea

Vicki, Stacey, Mel and I really clicked with our Collabs this month. They are amazing and really playful. I wish I had time to do a few more layouts. Love this kit. You can pick this packed full of goodies collab for only $4 this week. What a Deal! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and get the very cool Freebie word art. You can do that on the other designers blogs. I still need to set that up on mine.Laramie
Laramie
This is our free with purchase collab and love it too! Love the bright cheerful colors and fun playful elements. The papers are gorgeous!
Laramie
This is Stacey's new kit "I Got a Boo Boo" and isn't it darling. Great elements for all those sweet boo boo ouchy photo's we all have of our little one's and sometimes big one that we want to scrap. It's not all sunshine and smiles. LOL!
Laramie
Vicki really did a cute kit this week and pastels are not her thing but I beg to differ. This is fabulous and cute! I had so much fun playing with this one. I know I say that a lot but it's true. I'm not a pastel girl either but this is so fun!
Laramie
Here is Mel's new kit called "Popsy" and it Bright and look at the adorable window. Love the beautiful flowers and cheery colors.
Laramie
I will have some more layouts for you tomorrow for our collabs so be sure to check back. The creative teams really did an amazing job with "Family Life and Good Times." Don't know the results of our challenge at Digiscrap Addicts yet but Thank you to everyone who voted for Vicki's Working Girls. We appreciate you all so much!
Please, we would love to see more of your layouts in our gallery at STI. We really do enjoy getting to know you through your layouts.

No comments:

 

fixodent