Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Monday, November 29, 2010

New at Scrap That Idea

Here is Vicki's new kit at Plain Digital Wrapper called "Love Yourself". Great Colors and just plain fun. Check it out!
This is Stacey's new kit and I'm so bummed that I didn't get a page done for her because this is just so stinking cute. That reindeer is adorable! Isn't this just the cutest Christmas kit. Click on preview to go to Stacey's...

I hope everyone had a great holiday and has gotten some fab deals on shopping. I for one have stayed home and just enjoyed the family. I read a book and enjoyed the weekend. Should have gotten some homework done but I really needed to relax. Glad everyone is enjoying "Seeing Santa" and thanks for all the LOVE. I really appreciate it.



No comments:

 

fixodent