Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, October 22, 2010

New at Scrap That Idea

Here are my layouts with my new kit "Sprinkling Mist." I'm a bit backwards today. Hee! Hee!


Click on the preview to head to my store and pick it up...
The rain two weeks ago inspired this kit. Love a Rainy Day! I love the layout below of Kim's with her little boy playing in the rain and mud puddles. "Sprinkling Mist" in on sale this week for $4 and comes with this great Add-On.
Jane
Jidido
Kim (jak)
Marif
Isn't this a fun kit and so versatile. Love all the beautiful blues and greens. Love to see your layouts in our gallery. Happy Scraping! Try to have a freebie for you very soon. School is keeping me busy along with the BOTCT's at Digiscrap Addicts.

1 comment:

Snowsmoon said...

What a cute kit! I love it! Sorry I missed this one. I hope to get back to CT work soon! Still catching up on what I didn't get done before my visit to my moms.

Happy Scrapping!

 

fixodent