Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sneak Peek for Freebie Kit


OK everyone here is a little sneaky peeky of my next freebie kit. Just love the colors of this one. I have been waiting for someone else to make this kit for over a year and glad I made it because it's my favorite. I'm an August baby so had to make a kit to celebrate my day. Although I will only be celebrating with my sister, hubby has to work a Billy Idol concert. My sis and I take each other out to our favorite fast food restaurants for our birthdays. Before kid's we treating each other to a massage, jewelry, or fine dinning. LO! Everything changes but I do miss the massages. Hee! Come back on Tuesday for the full kit. Come back on Wednesday for the Add-On. The Add-On is fantastic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Marie-France Gervais said...

Can't wait!!
It's sad he's going to miss your birthday, but how fun is it for hubby to work at a Billy Idol concert?!?!?

tiggconn said...

I'm an August baby too. Can't wait to see you're new kit. :)

 

fixodent