Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stacey's Scraps "Q for Quality Time"

Working on a layout and my story board for my web site. I was pulling my hair out last Friday trying to figure flash out and the aid in the lab was so helpful. She sat down with me here and there and I have my animation half done. Yeah! It's still not as perfect as I would like and the colors look different when I watch it on our home computer. I have got the hang of the pen tool but will get better the more I use it.
Some little someone want to play phone with me and sometimes we all have our little phone and have very funny conversations. I feel like I need a video camera mounted to the ceiling of the car so I can flip a switch and tape them talking. It's so funny sometimes.
This is Stacey's new kit. Really fun and love the colors. So tired of winter and this is bright and cheerful. She has such cute designs. I'm so lucky to get to work for such great designers. Click on the preview to go check out this great kit and all the inspirational layouts by all the CT's.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

These are GORGEOUS Laramie!!! Thanks girl!!

 

fixodent