Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Kits at STI and a Birthday Wish

Here is one more for AWP - Boyfriend Kit.

I couldn't believe I caught this photo of our son putting the lid to the little potty down with his foot. It really made me laugh. Isn't this the cutest kit from Stacey's Scraps. Just click on the preview to check out all of the cute layouts from the team and then you can get it for just $3.
What handsome men I have in my life. He looks so much like daddy. My husband looks so great with his goatee. I really miss that they can't have facial hair at work anymore.
I love this new kit from Vicki at A Work in Progress for $3. The colors are wonderful and I bet I could use this for a girl layout too! I'll have to give it a try. Click on Preview to go to Vicki's...
These were photo's of our daughter in the NICU. I was so glad she came home so quickly. This was a freebie "Happy in Love" I picked up from Mels Lightblub Moments. Click HERE to go to mels.
This was another Freebie "Happy Day" on Mels Blog. Go HERE to check out what she has available. Love these photo's of the two of us laughing at dinner one night with my family.
I'm sure I forgot something. But I'm off to do Homework. I wanted to wish Jeremie a Happy Birthday just in case. I'll be thinking of you on your Birthday as always.

No comments:

 

fixodent