Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Kits at Scrap That Idea and Freebies


These are such pretty colors and had so much fun with this great kit. You should see all the beautiful layouts the creative team did. Click on Preview to go to Vicki's...


This is Stacey's new kit. It is a revamp of Red and Kitty. So Fun! Great papers and elements and cheery colors during this unending winter. Ha! Go to Stacey's and pick up this cute kit...
This is Sara's newest kit. This is so cute and the layouts are really great. You should see all the inspirational layouts by the CT's so head over to Sara's to check it out. Click preview!


This is Vicki's latest Freebie. Sorry I'm late posting this you can pick up the second part of this kit. Really great design and a little bit of a topical feel. Love it! Click preview!


This is Stacey's newest Freebie kit so head over to her blog and check it out. Fell in love with the papers. Click preview to pick up this weeks part...
The designers at Scrap That Idea have been busy and keeping all of their CT's busy. But you know I wouldn't have it any other way. Finished my Flash project yesterday. Thank goodness for Christine in the Open Lab she was a life saver. I had to cut a few things out but am pleased with my first attempt at animation. Hope life is well. I miss my friends and I have been so bad about calling and staying in touch. (You know) I'm A Hermit

No comments:

 

fixodent