Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Sunday, December 6, 2009

STI Back Up and Running

I'm doing good in all my classes and passed first half of my math final with flying colors. I have two more projects due tomorrow and on Wednesday and then I Thursday is my last final. Then a break.

Scrap That Idea store is back up and the gals are offering a cute little Freebie kit so check it out it's called "Get Fresh" Preview and my layout are at bottom of my post.

Here are my layouts for the amazing Christmas Collab with the Designers at STI. Really fun kit for no matter where you live.


Click Preview to go the the Store and pick this great
kit up. You can't believe all the fantastic elements
and papers.
Here are my layouts for Stacey's Scraps new kit called "I is for I Love You". I love this one. Great colors and really beautiful papers

Click preview to check out this kit and all the inspiration.
And here is the layout I did with this cute Freebie kit that the girls put together. They felt bad that the store was down for so long and decided to give everyone a little something for all their wonderful customers.
I used AWP - Alpha - Beach Towel and circle stitches, AWP -Leaf - Live, Laugh and Love, Font - Susie's Hand. Click on Preview to pick up this cute kit. This kit coordinates with the collab Fresh Ideas. All the collabs are half price at STI.
I can't wait until the end of the week...It's snowing a little and we are expecting more tomorrow. I hope they don't cancel school. More soon.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Congrats on your schooling girl!!!

Vicki said...

Congrats on your math results! You are such a clever lady. MWAH xxx

 

fixodent