Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Noah's Ark

Here is a preview of Stacey's new Kit 2 by 2. I can't believe I forgot to post these to my blog. I have been posting every where (Hee! Hee!) and forgot to put them here too! What a fun kit to work with. I have to figure out how you can click my preview and go to her blog. For now go to my side bar to see this cute kit.
This was such a cute room and our sweet little boy never slept in it. I worked swing shift 7pm to 3am and well I would either fall asleep in the rocker for 3 or 4 hours and wake up stiff or be up and down after I got home...so...you slept in bed with me where you could nurse when you wanted and I didn't have to move. My sweet friend gave me everything, all the furniture and bedding. Our daughter made good use of it...I wanted to sleep a night through more than anything but you woke up every two hours. What a zombie! But sometimes I would be so tired and just watch you. There's nothing like it. Watching your baby sleep....

No comments:

 

fixodent