Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Clothes for the Bears




I did a layout last year with some of the photos from this same day called Beary Lovely. Just going through the rest of 2008 and making sure I have every thing done. The kid's had fun with their Grandma jumping up from behind the arm of the chair at the bears.
I used a QP from This That n Whatever - Lifes Like a Box of Chocolate (I modified it to fit with two different layouts that I put together for a two pager.) Bear Word Art - Artgalstyle, Font - Crazy Girls Blond BTN LT. Click on link to pick up Melissa's freebie.

2 comments:

prettypeaches said...

WOW! I love how you altered my QP! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Anonymous said...

What is QP? I love the dark background and the bright colors on it Sharon

 

fixodent