Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas


I don't know about the rest of you but I have been very busy getting ready for Christmas. I have been a sewing machine the last two weeks. Making baby doll clothes and barbie clothes. There just aren't any nice things to buy. I am fed up with Mattel not making appropriate clothing items for their dolls. I am thinking of writing a letter along with not purchasing any more of their products. I remember Barbie being wholesome, a Prom Queen, Debutant, Career Woman and now she looks like ... I can't say. If I wanted my daughter to play with that kind of doll I would buy her one of those Brat Dolls. So I have been sewing Ball gowns and Princess dresses and will be expanding that to include her horses. Hee! Hee! Sorry nothing new in the way of scrap pages. Our printer/scanner is kaput and our digital camera crashed as well. I'm just glad it's not car repairs. Knock on wood. Well I hope to have a couple of new pages done later this week. I am doing a tribute to my Dad!


I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and those who are of other Religious Faiths will enjoy their own celebrations as well. Remember live in the moment...

No comments:

 

fixodent