Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lastest Layout with Faith True Kit


Well still needing to get the backdrop for my blog uploaded. Hubby will have to help because he's a wiz at computer stuff. I'm learning. I've been busy scrap booking and putting together some quick pages for when I have some photo's ready. Here is one that turned out really great. Got the kit from Faith True as a freebie. Also made a Brag Book but have not added any pictures to them yet. Learned a little about templates on this one. Will add more feature's as I go along.


Thank you to all who are checking into my site. News will be sporadic and maybe just weekly. I am just to busy. Getting ready for Halloween. Everyone is very excited and already asking to go trick or treating. Always have the camera with me because you never know where the incredible photo is going to be...


Laramie

No comments:

 

fixodent