Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Blog

Well I already wrote this in the wrong section and now have to start over. I still have so much to learn. But Baby I've come along way already. I didn't know how to get the photo's off my digital camera when I first started. Ha! I laid out a way cool blog page and header but still have to figure out how to get them here. One step at a time.

Vicki from A Work in Progress said I could use her designs for my blog page. She has some really fantastic stuff on her site. I'll have to figure out links as well.

My next art show is with the Sierra Watercolor Society in Nov. and Dec. It is our annual Christmas Party Show. Last year I won Peoples Choice for "Potenstein Germany". I couldn't have been more surprised by that than if my head had been sewn to the carpet. WOW! Guess I better get busy and paint something amazing. Hee!

Well time to go fix a light dinner for the kid's and I. Daddy is working the late shift tonight. This is so exciting...

Laramie

4 comments:

Kel-Ko said...

You never cease to amaze me. I'm so proud of you.

Darlene T said...

Congratulations on your site! Hope to see some of your art work on it. As for a pet, look at www.yankeekennels.com. That's where we got our Yankee. His dad is the first one. Hope to see you in January.

Free Spirit said...

welcome to the blogging world. It is really easy to use. Check mine out on motherhood and photography.

www.twoworldsunite.blogspot.com

I love your banner. I do not know how to do that. I can tell you how to add music and cool slide shows. Call me at 830-6377. The best tiem would be after 8pm as the kids are in bed or between 1-3 pm. I would love to help you start.

Easperee

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend.. now if I can just get you to join facebook. You would be shocked who all you know out there.. great site for looking up old classmates for free!

Love you always~
Kat
what a great pic of you...xoxo

 

fixodent