Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Saturday, November 17, 2012

New Release - Project 365

Well all having Internet Router problems again. At least it's intermittent and my husband has been able to get it going again. Enough about that now.

I have a new p365 bundle for you again. I just realized when posting to FB that I hadn't used any of the word art so I guess I'll be doing a few more.  Hope you like this one. It has been super fun to scrape with. Get it this week for $4.99 by clicking the preview. Love these plaid papers.

 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Sandie
 Sandie
Laramie
 Kandice
 Sharon
I am stressing about getting my school project done and done very well. Still doing a little more research and reworking my thumbnails on my flyer. I will have a mini kit for you next week and another maybe the week after. Cross your fingers cause I'm almost done for the semester. Yeah!

No comments:

 

fixodent